At some point during your renovation process, and maybe even before work begins, it is likely that your property will be left unoccupied. During such time, you need to ensure that the unoccupied building is in fact insured.
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects