Out of all the exterior facets of a property, nothing conveys visual appeal like an excellently constructed, alluring porch. Conversely, an untidy porch with dying plants and a shabby looking roof will instantly lower the perceived value of a property, regardless of how excellent the interior looks. First impressions count, so it’s important to make a good one with the part of the property that potential buyers will lay their eye on as soon as they approach.
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects