How many of us watch Grand Designs on Channel 4 and become inspired to build or renovate our dream home? A glass covered seashore abode, a rural circular wooden cabin or a palatial column fronted country retreat are all innovative places envisaged by people with big dreams. As the series rolls by and the ‘dream homes’ become ever more visionary, the one constant with all of the projects is the desire to adhere to the ‘eco-friendly’ rules. Each and every build or renovation incorporates environmental awareness into it and in some cases becomes the focal feature Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects