In an attempt to simplify the existing Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (2007), the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) looks set to replace these with a different set of regulations – dubbed the ‘new CDMR’. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects