There are a lot of things to consider before purchasing property: location of the property, amount of investment, identifying renovations, permits required, hidden costs, risks involved, and the insurance to cover these risks. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects