As work begins on rebuilding the Grade A listed Glasgow School of Art (GSA) after fire tore through it six months ago, we’ve turned our attention to the importance of ensuring your property is protected in the event of fire breaking out during the renovation process. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects