Even if you follow the clichéd (yet true) advice to love what you do and do it well, it’s often difficult to earn a decent living by following your passion. Whether you bake cupcakes or renovate properties — this is true of any profession. When times are tough it’s easy to stick your head in the sand and ignore the storm. However, the only true solution is to ride the waves in search of better weather. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects