The dictionary definition of a warehouse is as follows: “A commercial building for use of storage.” However, in the field of renovation, this definition no longer applies. We have seen the transformation of Liverpool’s Albert Docks from the first non-combustible docking building which stored valuable cargo, into Grade I and II listed buildings, drawing millions of visitors a year to its hotel, museum and many restaurants. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects