Like cellar conversions, loft conversions are a popular way to add value to a property. While it is possible to build a new cellar or basement, this can often be prohibitively expensive. If there is no underground space to convert, nor is it possible to increase the living space of a property with an extension (such as a conservatory), loft conversions represent an ideal option. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects