According to the Empty Homes charity, nearly 60,000 homes lie empty in the capital as of 2013 – 24,000 of these being long-term empty. In a densely-populated city with a pressing need for more housing, a renovation in London can be a highly rewarding investment. So, where to start with your search for a property Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects