In our line of business we come across our fair share of unusual projects requiring renovation insurance. One such project that caught our attention recently was the proposed renovation of London’s Keeling House – or, more accurately, the water tank on top of the building. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects