Once the renovation works begin on your property, the chance are that you (and the contents of your property) will have to temporarily relocate. Choosing which items to take with you or leave and making sure that, either way, they’re insured, can be tricky. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects