So, you’ve researched an area where you’d like to invest, have found an ideal property and are ready to start renovating. While you might have the urge to modernise everything, the stylistic integrity of the building is paramount if you truly want to add value. Also, it is important to bear in mind the tried and tested methods for substantially increasing the value of the property for when you’re ready to sell. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects