Fashion house Chanel recently won permission by the council to convert a Grade II listed property in Mayfair. Originally flagged for refusal, we take a look at some of the challenges faced by high-value renovations in cities such as London.
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects