With no planning permission to build up, and no room to build sideways, the owners of high-value townhouses in parts of West London are looking to renovate their properties to acquire the space and the rooms that a multimillion pound price tag justifies. But not everyone is feeling the benefits. Continue reading…
- Renovation trends for 2018
- Do I need renovation insurance? How to ensure your project runs without a hitch.
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects