When planning a high net worth (HNW) renovation project the value of the insurance cover is extremely important to protect the building, belongings, fixtures and any period features. Under insurance is a common problem with high net worth clients, due to the unique nature of their projects. We delve into the problem and what an experienced broker can do to avoid it. Continue reading…
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects
- The only way is All Risks
- New research highlights clear gap in property owners informing home insurers of renovation plans