Stars of sports and entertainment are often high net worth individuals, with expensive cars on the drive and large properties with highly valuable possessions inside. Insurance policies can feel disproportionately expensive and it can be very difficult for celebrities to find the right policy to suit them. Continue reading…
- Money, money, money – The importance of accurately planning your renovation and keeping to budget
- CPD training – the key to keeping brokers motivated?
- Digging deep – our latest look at mega basements in renovation projects
- The only way is All Risks
- New research highlights clear gap in property owners informing home insurers of renovation plans